Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Government of Puducherry Recruits VAO (Village Administrative Officer). Applications Available.

Dear readers, This is my quick post but i wanted to make sure that I keep you updated. Government of Puducherry recruits VAO (Village Administrative Officer) for Revenue and Disaster Management. The government issued the application on Oct 01 as it is mentioned in the official website of Government of Puducherry. You can check out the site at http://www.pon.nic.in/

I am sure there will be thousands and thousands of applicants for 40 VAO vacancies.

I know the quality of the above picture is not clear but yet you can download VAO application here and see it for yourself. If you want to know more about Government vacancies and postings, you can check out Puducherry Government jobs page.

I wish all the success for those who appear for the post.

All the best!

No comments: